Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wed, Dec 16, 2009 from Cleveland: Habari, Bashir?

Hello my dear Bashir,
Asante sana for your email yesterday! I'm hoping the Internet connection in Dar Es Salaam works better today.
Mr. Jimmy is taking your package to the post office today! Inside are 2 Rihanna CDs -- the one with "Unfaithful" and her brand-new CD. Mr. Jimmy listened to "Unfaithful" on his CD player, so he is positive that the record store has given you the correct CD this time.
We wrapped everything in your package in Christmas wrap, so you will have the fun experience of opening Christmas presents!
Please tell me the story of how you came to live in Dar Es Salaam, because I think it will be very interesting! Were you born in your father's village in Malawi and then traveled to Dar Es Salaam with your dear mother, who was Tanzanian? I wonder about your brave journey and hope to hear your fascinating stories about it.
God Bless You!
Yours faithfully,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment