Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sat, Sept 12, 2009 from Cleveland

My dear Bashir, Habari ni nzuri! This email has all the information about Learnit Institute payment.

The kind lady who is helping me with sending your payment is named Hilda Mallomo at Learnit Institute.

I have emailed Ms. Mallomo to introduce myself, and she emailed me back with a very helpful reply, including Learnit Institute's bank information for wiring money.

I informed Ms. Mallomo that I will be paying the course and examination fees for you, the student named Bashir Nkoma, for the ICDL class that starts on 28 September.

I also informed her that I will be wiring the payment in a few days, and afterward I will email her a copy of my banking slip, which she requested, so that she can confirm the transaction at Learnit's bank.

I will be wiring the payment from America on Tuesday 15 September, in the afternoon, which will be at night in Dar Es Salaam. Afterwards I will email Ms. Mallomo and you, to let you know the wire payment is underway.

When you visit Ms. Mallomo at Learnit Institute on Monday, you can tell her this information.

God Bless You!

Yours sincerely,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment