Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tues Dec 8, 2009 from Cleveland: Email for Bashir

Habari, my dear Bashir?


Mr. Jimmy and I just now finished packing your Laptop HP! We have address it to Mr. Iddi, Palm Beach Hotel, and so forth.


Tomorrow morning (Wednesday 9 December), Mr. Jimmy will take the box to the post office and mail it to you! Woooo-hooooo! This means you and Mr. Iddi will receive it in Dar Es Salaam by Wednesday 23 December.


Of course, we will be waiting with great excitement to hear that your Laptop has reached you safely!


Yes, for sure, we will now talk about money for you and your dear father! I will send all the money to you, then you can send your father's money to him at your brother's Western Union.


For you, I will send 135,000 shillings for your meat and Internet cafe for one month. For your father, I will send 100,000 shillings for his food and fertilizer for his farming.


Tonight is Tuesday. I think I will have the money on Thursday night. I will tell you in email as soon as I know what day I will go to Western Union. It will be Thursday night or Friday night. I hope that's okay!


I'm looking forward to hearing your precious father's message for me!


Now I'm very sleepy from all our excitement! Usiku mwema!


GOD BLESS YOU!
Yours truly,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment