Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jan 31 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so delighted to let you know that the Money picking was safe as usuall.
Many thanks to you Mum!

You are almost doing everything to my life & I appreciate for that. Am really getting a mother love from you. Nowadays am not feeling lonely like before I knew you.

Please Mum hear this: Am 80% a Happy person. But I will be 100% a happy person if I will come there in Cleveland (U.S.A). To be honest Mum, My Greatest achievement in my entire life will be when I will visit U.S.A one day.

No! I don't have a Fan because my room does not have Electricity Supply. I use a LAMP or a CANDLE for Light.
The only solution I do to overcome Hot is to get Bath everyday before I go to sleep. But it is less Helpfull becasue within 30 Minutes Hot starts again.

Yes, there are Fan & Air Conditions at Learnit College's Classes. I always feel good when am in Class because of a Fresh
air.

Now am going to watch the game between MANCHESTER UNITED & ARSENAL. It's a big game because both of them are big teams with world Class players. They are arch rivals of England. It will be a Cracker!

AM YOUR OWN SON,BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment