Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sat Jan 2, 2010 from Cleveland

Mambo, Son, habari gani? Please tell your neighbor your Mum says "Asante sana" for the sharing of his special mobile phone!

How much does such a phone cost to purchase? Also, do you buy a sim card to use it (instead of the American way of paying a monthly mobile fee)?

If such a phone is reasonably priced, I can save my money and send you the money as a birthday gift so you can purchase it for your 24th birthday on 15 February.

If you buy the internet-mobile phone such as your neighbor's, what would you do with your current phone? Could you trade it in at the phone store?

Now Mr. Jimmy and I are going out to purchase gasoline, buy food staples, and borrow books from the library. But it is FREEZING COLD HERE!! It is minus-12 degrees Celsius -- can you imagine such cold? I wish I were enjoying sunny Coco Beach with you instead.

I continue to pray for the quick and safe arrival of your package!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU, my dear Bashir!
Yours truly,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment