Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wed Jan 6, 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hello Mum!


I hope you are fine & doing well, because it is been almost 1 day without talking with you! I myself is fine.

But am so surprised with RIHANA CDs & Other stuffs, because I haven't yet received it.

It is impossible that it didn't arrive in Dar-es-Salaam up to Date. You said I would get it on 30 December 2009.

I always get the Package on the exact date you tell me. Sometimes I get it early before the exact date which you tell me.
If it delays, But it does not delay for more than 3 days from the exact date which you tell me.

This is ASTONISHING!!!!! On which date did you send it Mum? Perhaps you have to go to the Post Office & ask, May be they made a Mistake on Sending it. But if I don't receive it this week, then that person will be more likely to be accused of Stealing it. But am so worried of that! Please try to go & ask at the Post Office of Cleveland.

I wil be back in the evening to read your reply!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment