Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sun Jan 3, 2010 from Cleveland

Habari, my dear Bashir, and how is my Son today?

Mr. Jimmy and I are just leaving the house for the day, and will be back very late tonight! So I will not be able to send you another email until sometime tomorrow (Monday 4 January). No need to worry.

The price for the internet-mobile phone sounds fair. I will save my money for it, and if God wishes I will be able to send the money on your birthday so you can have the improved phone as a special birthday gift!

Also, around January 15, I will wire the first payment to Hilda at Learnit!

So all is well, thanks to God and His greatness.

No, I don't like the cold weather at all, and today it's even colder!! Thank you for your concern! I am wearing so many layers of clothing to keep warm, I can hardly bend my arms and legs!

Now I'm dreaming of a sunny day at Slipway, enjoying the warmth of Dar Es Salaam with you and Mr Iddi. But I'm sorry you are too hot!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
Yours faithfully,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment