Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jan 25 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I so delighted to inform you that I went today at My College to Commence my Class. It is always Great to be there.
There were a lot of Students to Start. But today there was only Orientations & Some Speeches by Lecturers. They were showing us the whole Programme of the Class & Some issues to do during Class.

Tomorrow is the exact day we will be starting to learn BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION. So Please, I need your Prayers before I start learning tomorrow.

I have already posted my Photos today. Tomorrow they will be on their way to U.S.A!

MANCHESTER UNITED won Previous day by 4-0. It was a Flawless Victory with outstanding performance. Now we are toping the League with 50 Points.

Yes I watched, honestly I don't miss MANCHESTER GAME. The HALL Occupies More than 50 People.
We don't watch with women. But it's not forbiden for them to come & join us. Only that women are not much interested with Soccer like Men. We pay Tshs 500 per each Match.

No! I shall not accept to be a Soccer Coach. I will prefer to Play with them.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment