Friday, January 15, 2010

Thurs Jan 14 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


First of all I would like to Send my Speciall & Deep Condolences to all the relatives of the People who have died & all the Victims of Previous day's EATHQUECK IN HAITI. I have been hearing on BBC that there is Unimaginable Devastation of Queck in Haiti. Many People have lost their lives & Others are Homeless. I have passed by Somewhere people were watching on TELEVISION the way HAITI has been destroyed. I have seen the Ruins of Buildings & Dead Bodies. Including the Presidentiall Palace & United Nations Headquarters have all Collapssed. Am so Sorry for the People of HAITI at this time of difficulties.
To be honest, The Sinario of HAITI is more than Complicated. I couldn't even watch twice the pictures of the dead Bodies on TV, Because I was So Touched with that.

Tomrrow I shall go to Meet & See HILDA at LEARNIT COLLEGE. But now she is already back in Office, Because Her Holiday was suppose to end on 12 January.

Try to send her an Email & I hope she will reply you!

GOD BLESS YOU MUM

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment