Friday, January 15, 2010

Fri Jan 15, 2010 from Cleveland

Hello, my dear son Bashir!

Here is the Western Union information for you to pick up the money! Please let me know when you have the money safely

(…)

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON!

Yours faithfully,

Your Mum Nicole

Fri Jan 15, 2010 from Cleveland

Habari, Son? I am sending you another email! This one is to tell you that I have sent the payment by wire for your Diploma course at Learnit College! Just now I have emailed Hilda to tell her. It will be great for you to see her on Monday and you can talk about it.

Earlier today, I sent you an email about your Western Union money, which is ready for you to pick up.

Finally, I want to tell you that in one month, on 15 February, your 24th birthday, I will send you your monthly 100 USD for meat and Internet Cafe AND another 100 USD for your special Birthday Gift. So you can think of what you will enjoy buying with your Birthday money!

Usiku mwema, Son!

Yours faithfully,

Your Mum Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment