Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wed Jan 6, 2010 from Cleveland

Habari, Son? How is my dear Bashir?

I too am very surprised to read that your package has still not reached you in Dar Es Salaam. This is very distressing, because the package contains all your special items wrapped for Christmas!

Yes, Mr. Jimmy mailed it at the Post Office on Wed. 16 December, and it was scheduled to arrive in Dar Es Salaam on Wed 30 December.

Tomorrow he will return to the Post Office with all the paperwork and try to locate the package with their assistance.

In the meantime, please use some of the money I have sent you previously to buy batteries for your CD Discman, and to buy a notebook.

Around January 15, when I wire your Learnit College payment to Hilda, I will also send you 100USD for meat and Internet Cafe. I have to save my money till January 15 to have enough! In the winter in Cleveland, there is no work for Mr. Jimmy because it is too cold and snowing! No work means no salary for him! So we have only my salary for about five months, and it takes your Mum longer to save!

I bless you and me with the Peace of Almighty God to free us from any anxiety about this situation with your missing package. God is in control of all things. If the package is missing and cannot be found, we will not waste any of our precious energy to worry about it. Instead, we will move forward with a new plan.

Also, there is no need to accuse anyone of stealing, for it is impossible to know. Only God knows. God is in control and God will deal with anyone who may do wrong to another.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH PEACE!
Yours truly,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment