Friday, January 15, 2010

Fri Jan 15, 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I would like to thank you for the nice Email you have sent to Hilda. It sounds really good & Nice. I appreciate for that!

Am also happy to hear that on saturday you are going to send me Money for Meat & Internet Cafe.
Am anxiously waiting for that!

Yesterday MALAWI had a Match against ANGOLA as I told you, But unfortunately we lost by 2 Goals to Nill. But we played very well as usuall despite the fact that we failled to Utilise the Opportunities that we got. But to be honest the Game was fair & We accepted the Defeat.

Now we are remaining with one last game which will push us into Quater finals if We Win. I will let you when will it be played.

Am so sorry today I failled to go at College to Meet HILDA because I was busy washing my Clothes. Then I shall go on Monday & Meet Her!

One more time I would like to express my Joy about the Email of My DIPLOMA Class's Payment You have just Sent to Hilda.

I hope & I know that HILDA will make it as Our Topic of discussion when I shall meet her on Monday.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment