Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jan 20 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I would like to tell you that I was Called at School today. They told me that I should change My studies from
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY to BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.

They said that INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY will be so tough to me because I didn't take PHYSICAL SCIENCE at Secondary. I told you that last week I went to give everything I was asked to give at College, One of them was a Certificate of Form 4. Then my form 4 Certificate does not have a SCIENCE SUBJECT.
That is why they told me to Change & take BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.

Actually at LEARNIT COLLEGE they Provide BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY only.

They asked me if am interested with that & I said that am so interested to Change & Start BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.

They also said that Business Administration is So good than IT because it has Plenty of JOB Opportunities in Tanzania & even in MALAWI.

They said that INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY it's too hard to get a Job. And that INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Changes Programmes time by Time, So it will keep me learning & Costs me all the Time. That's what they told me!

I myself is now interested to take BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION not INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.

What's your Decision Mum?

Jan 20 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

Then HILDA told me to tell you that my School Fees which you already sent, it will be transfered to BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Studies.
She said there is no any problem with that & it will not affect anything.

COURSE FEES is (Tshs 850,000) for a 1 year Diploma.
Admission & Exams Fees: GBP 550.
Study Material: Tshs 140,000 (Optional).

BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION has the following different Departments & I shall learn all of them.

1.Principles of Management
2.Business Communication
3.Principles of Quantitative Methods
4.Fundamentals of Financial Control
5.Economics
6.Organisational & Business Structures
7.eCommerce
8.Marketing.

Even HILDA has explained to me the Goodness of BUSINESS ADMINITRATION. She also said that only a Few Students who go far with INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, because it's too Complicated & that it's Job Opportunities are So Scarce.
People hardly to find a Job of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. That's why I have agreed with her!

So Mum! Please! Tell me if you are also interested with this! Are you interested with this?

I will be back tommorrow Morning to read your Reply to this EMAIL.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR OWN,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment