Friday, January 29, 2010

Jan 29 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

Am so happy to hear that tomorrow you will go to send me money just today.

Yes of corse I have now finished a week since I began a Class at Learnit College. Am so happy to be there!

My classmates are both Boys & Girls. There is no a lot of Men & Women. Yes, a lot of them are of my age.

Some are Serious & Some are not. But I myself have already found a Serious friend whom I discuss with about Class Matters. He is very good & hard working as well.

This is the Hottest season in Dar-es-salaam. Of corse Dar-es-salaam is always Hot, but now it's too much. I wish if I were there in Cleveland with you Mum!

I need to buy for me to get enough water to drink or bath. Yes I buy bottled water to drink, But I always drink too Cold water as to Overcome hard thirst.

Yes I get thirst at Learnit! But I go to buy at the break time when I have money.

Naturally, my body gets too hot & Sweats too much. I get bath evryday at Night before I go to sleep. Otherwise without to get bath, I spend Sleepless Night.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!
AM BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment