Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jan 16 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I would like to tell you that I was fortunate enough to meet HILDA just today on Saturday!

As I told you that she will make my Class's Payment as a Topic of discussion when She meets me, And she really did that.

She told me that you have sent my First Payment of my Class on 25 January 2010. But she said She will check it on Monday at the Bank account. Am so happy to know that the first step has already been finalised.

Even myself have finished everything I was asked to do, like filling forms & So on.

Now she has told me that am allowed to begin my Class as soon as Possible.

Thanks for the Western Union information & I will be back in the evening to let you know that the Picking of the Money
was safe & easier.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment