Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thurs Jan 7, 2010 from Cleveland

Mambo, my dear Bashir! I hope my Son is well today.

This is the day Mr. Jimmy will go to the post office to try and find out what happened to your missing package! I will send you an email after he returns later today.

January 15 is about a week away. When the time gets closer, I will remind you that I'll be sending your money for meat and internet cafe!

I will tell Mr. Jimmy your message about his lack of work! Thank you for your encouragement. Mr. Jimmy is accustomed to this experience, because it happens every winter in Cleveland. For about five months, there is no work because of cold and snow. These are the months when Mr. Jimmy fixes things around the house, and rests, and reads. Also, in the morning before I go to work, Mr. Jimmy goes out to my car and scrapes off all the ice and snow for me! He is a very kind husband.

Now your mum must get ready for work!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Yours faithfully,

Nicole


Thurs Jan 7, 2010 from Cleveland

Habari gani, Son? Your Mum has good news about your package!

Mr. Jimmy got this information from the Post Office today:

Your package finally arrived in Tanzania on Wed 6 January! The American Post Office does not know whether the package has specifically reached the Dar Es Salaam Post Office, but that should happen soon.

Mr. Jimmy also got this information:

we mailed the package on 16 December, but it did not leave America until 3 January!!!! We do not know what caused the terrible long delay!!

However, the best news is that you should soon receive the package! If God wishes, you will have it today!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Yours faithfully,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment