Friday, January 22, 2010

Jan 22 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

Am so happy to know that you & DAD are all interested with my Choice of a Business Administration, because I have been worried for the whole day of yesterday that may be you were worried of that. But now I have got a relief & am happy as usuall. My Class will start at the same day on 25 January.

But my LAPTOP will be in use because I was told that we will have to learn some Programmes of a Computer.
Like Graphic Design & Others. And I have to know more how to operate Computer because of being a Business Administrator. How can I handle an Office without knowing a Computer? I want to make it clear that my LAPTOP will always be Usefull.

Then it Seems you don't need to Pay again my Fees for this year, because you already Paid, Didn't you? Is $700 not enough for the BUSINESS STUDIES FEES? It is even a bit more!

Tomorrow I will send you my 2 Photos. I will also send DOUGLAS the Same Photos because he gave me his ADDRESS of CHICAGO.

I forgot to tell that I also know how to Write & Speak ARABIC. Because I learnt ISLAMIC Studies & Teachings. As you know that ISLAMIC SCRIPTURES are all in Arabic Language. We even had a Special subject to learn ARABIC LANGUAGE.
When I meet anyone from Saudi Arabia, I don't hasitate to talk because I Know it very well. I even write a letter in ARABIC.

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment