Friday, January 29, 2010

Jan 27 2010 from Cleveland

Habari, my dear Son? I will be able to get about 50 USD, about 70,000 Tshs, to send you Friday night at Western Union. I hope you can pick the money up at Western Union on Saturday! It will only be half of the amount you need for your Study Materials for college, but it will be a good start to buy what you are able with that amount.

Meanwhile, my heart is heavy with sadness to hear about the hunger and starvation of the people of Malawi, especially your precious father. I will be so much happier when 15 February comes, your birthday and also the date when I will get enough money to send you a fine amount, including some for your father.

Mr. Jimmy and I have a friend who got very sick. He almost died from a ruptured appendix, but Thanks to God, he survived. Now he is going through a long time of healing, about 2 months for the wounds to heal. Every morning on my way to work, I drive to his house and change the bandages on his large wounds. I have to be very careful to keep everything sterile, with no germs. I have become a fine nurse! You can be proud of your Mum for learning something new!

Now I'm very tired because I get up extra early to do my nursing work! Usiku mwema to my dear Son Bashir!

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON!

Your faithful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment