Friday, January 15, 2010

Thurs Jan 14 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my dear Son! Mambo! Habari gani?

I have just sent an email to Hilda. Here is what I wrote to her:

Hello, Hilda, habari gani? I hope you enjoyed a very pleasant leave.

On January 15 or January 16, I will go to my bank and wire the first payment to Learnit Institute for Bashir Nkoma's Diploma course. I will wire the sum of 700 USD to your bank. I will also email you the information after the wire transfer is completed, so you may check it at your bank.

Asante sana,
Nicole

Okay, now I am writing to you, Bashir, again! As Hilda knows, this will be my first payment for your Learnit Diploma course. I will make the second payment in May, and the third payment in September!

Tomorrow (15 January) is the day I will have the money for Learnit and also 100 USD for your meat and Internet cafe! So tomorrow night, I will go to Western Union and send your money! It will already be very early Saturday morning in Dar Es Salaam. Then I will send you an email with all the Western Union information so you can pick up your money with Mr. Iddi!

You are right about the horrible destruction to the island of Haiti and to the poor suffering people of Haiti. Indeed it is too devastating to watch on TV. I know you have suffered very badly in your life in Africa, so you have a deep compassion for the suffering people of Haiti. Let us pray that God will intervene to bring comfort and healing to everyone there.

Here in Cleveland, it is still very cold and snowy! But I look at my photos of you and me and Mr. Iddi enjoying lovely time in Dar Es Salaam -- then I feel nice and warm.

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON!

Yours truly,

Your Mum Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment