Friday, January 29, 2010

Jan 27, 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I always feel good to read your Hopefull & Promissing Emails. My second day's Class was nice like of yesterday.

Yes, I will be so happy if you send the Money of Studies Material so Early as you said.

Yes Hasheem Thabit is a Tanzanian & He stays in Dar-es-Salaam when he comes back from U.S.A!
He was here 2 Months ago & he visitad the state House to meet the President of Tanzania.
He was Made a Head line of each & every newspaper of Tanzania.

Yes, am still eating well & am feeling good with healthy. The right answer of your Question is My Photos that I sent you.
You will believe me when you will see the Photos that are on their way.

When I talked to my DAD on his birthday on 25. He said that he was fine, but he Complained that his birthday Came while in Hunger Season. He said that 2 Bags of Maize that he bought with the Money which you Gave him only Remained just a Little bit to an End. But he hardly to eat because he tries to Minimise the use of Food so that it Could reach him to far days.

Honestly! Malawi is always in Hunger, But the Sadist & Hardest Season of Hunger is JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH & APRIL. Those are the Hungrest Months than all the Months. Because it is when People's Harvests & Food that they had become to an end & start to depend on their Pockets if they have Money. If they don't have money, then it's all about hunger & Starvation all the time.

But according to my own Observation, I observed that Hunger does not end in Africa or in Malawi because People go to Farm while they are Hungry, as a result they Produce & Harvest Less Food. Because they lack of enough Energy For Farming. Because farming needs Strength all the Time. When you eat enough, it's when you work a lot.

The More you Eat, The More You Work!

But I hope my Father will endure untill on 15 February. It's not very Far!

May God Bless You Mum!

Am your Son,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment