Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sat Jan 9 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Let's now talk about something else because My package's Topic is now Over!
Right now am Listening to RIHANA'S UNFAITHFULL TUNE. This is the right RIHANA CD which I was looking for!
You see Mum! I told you that the first RIHANA CD you sent me was right interms of a Cover,but they put a CD of another ALBUM COVER.

Am so impressed to let you know that it was yesterday which I received my about lost Package of Rihana CDs & other stuffs of Christmass Gifts. I couldn't let you know yesterday because there was an Electricity Problem.

But now am so happy & I have got a releif because of that. Thanks for the nice gifts & am proud of that.

I have received everything of that Package. EVERYTHING Means 'KILA KITU' in KISWAHILI.
Later on or Tomorrow I will write an Email for my DAD Mr.JIMMY, to thank him for all he did & make sure that my Package is found. As for right now just tell him that His Son BASHIR is now Listening to His ever Best TRACK of RIHANA Called 'UNFAITHFULL'

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!!

AM YOUR OWN SON!
BASHIR!


Sat Jan 9, 2010 from Cleveland

Hello, Son! Habari gani leo?

Your Mum is Very Very Excited and Happy to know you have received KILA KITU.

GOD IS GOOD!

I will tell Mr. Jimmy you are right now enjoying the tune Unfaithful by Rihanna, and that you will write him an email soon.

After I sent you the 2010 calendar in the package, I learned that Tanzanian calendars are different from American ones. On the American calendar I sent to you, the first day of the week is shown as Sunday! You have probably already noticed that.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Yours truly,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment