Friday, January 15, 2010

Tues Jan 12, 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so pleased to read the Most Encouraging & Hopefull Email from My Dad Mr.Jimmy.

Am also honored to let you know that there was a Remarkable Victory yesterday in AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS.

It was MALAWI .vs. ALGERIA. It ended 3-0 in favour of my own TEAM MALAWI.

It was a Confortable win & We played very beautifull & Nice football like Europeans.

This is Second time for MALAWI to qualify for the AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS SINCE 1984 before I was born.

TANZANIA never Qualified for AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS Since 1980.

MALAWI is now On top of a Group A with a Confortable lead of 3 points. Because Others have drawn their Games.

But the battle Continues untill on 31 January. On thursday MALAWI will play against ANGOLA who are the Hosts of the Tournament.

I hope my father in MALAWI is so excited with His TEAM'S FRUITFULL RESULT. I will talk to him when You Send me Money after 15 January.

To be honest the Game was quiet Interesting & Watchable. It was a Prommissing Performance & a Flawless Victory.

Any day from today I shall go to my College to Meet HILDA & to get some other important information.

I will be back in the evening to read your reply to this Email.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment