Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jan 21 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my dear Son! Yes, I want to 100% assure you that I am very very happy with your change of college studies to Business Administration!

One reason I'm very happy is that more jobs that will be available to you after you complete your degree! Business Administration is more "versatile" -- which means it can be used in more ways, in many different ways.

And you can choose to work in a business that is most interesting for you.For example, you can work in a business that allows you to use your amazingly brilliant multilingualism of English, Kiswahili, Chewa, and more.You speak so many languages! That is a very important and special ability for a businessman to have.

Another reason I am so happy is that Business Administration is a course of study that will allow your wonderful personality to shine. You will be an excellent co-worker and also an excellent boss and manager one day. You have great compassion for others, you have a great ability to see the truth, you work extremely hard so you set a fine example for others. In comparison, working in IT would be more focused on computers, rather than working with people.

So I want to assure and encourage you that this change makes me and Mr. Jimmy very happy! In fact, I believe it is the hand of God at work in your life to use your talents in the way He wants you to!

I'm so grateful to Hilda and the staff at Learnit Institute -- because they really care about you and want you to get the very best education. The list of Business courses is also excellent!

Your Mum and Dad are so very proud of Bashir!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Yours truly,

Your Mum Nicole


Jan 21 2010

Habari, Son? How is my dear Bashir? I'm really glad to read that you are eating well with enough Meat, I'm very excited to look forward to receiving the new photos you mentioned!

Also, I'm glad to know you talked with your dear father . I'm happy to receive his greetings! I will be very relieved when I can send you more money for him and for you on February 15.

Wow, you have tp work hard when it's time to wash your clothes! I am very fortunate to have the machines for washing and drying. When you come to Cleveland, I will teach you how to use them, then you can wash your very own clothes in the washing machine and dry them in the dryer! It will be awesome.

Okay, now it's time for me to go to work!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU, SON!

Yours faithfully,

Your Mum Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment