Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wed Jan 6, 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum! I have got a relief to hear from you Mum that my Dad Mr jimmy will go to check at the Post office tomorrow. Am also happy to hear that you will send me money for Meat & Internet Cafe, because am really in need of it! Yes, I already began to buy batteries for my discman from the money you sent me. But I hardly to buy it because that money is for meat. here's batteries are not long lasting. I just use less than 3 days. But the ones you sent me, I could use them for almost 2 weeks. Okay Mum! I will not accuse anyone if that package goes missing because he might be not the one. I will just leave anything in the hands of God as you have said. It is even forbidden to accuse anyone of bad thing. God forbids/denies it. Because I can't even give any sensitive evidence that he is Guilty of stealing my package . Thanks for your advice & I will always Obey you Mum. Say sorry to my Dear Dad Mr. Jimmy as he struggles to work because of snow. I hope he will restart working very soon. May God bless you Mum! Am your own son Bashir!

No comments:

Post a Comment