Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jan 21 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I have just read an Email which you sent to me & HILDA! Am so happy to hear that you have agreed with that.
But am not so Sure if you have really interested with that move of Changing into Business Administration.

Please Mum! I would like you to asure me Personally that you are so happy with that. I want you to Convince & Encourage me. Are you happy?

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!


Hi Mum!

I would like to reply you the first Email you sent me yesterday. I couldn't reply on the spot because I wanted to tell you first about What's going on at my College.

When I wash my Clothes, I dry them at a Rope. Nice to hear that you use Machine for washing. I myself uses my own hands for washing.

Yes I am eating enough Meat. I look so Strong & Probably than before. Just wait, because next day I shall go to the Post Office to Send you 2 Photos that took on X-MASS day & New year. They look very nice & I hope that you will be convinced that am in good healthy. Don't worry Mum! because your Son Bashir is enjoying with your helpfull assistance.

I talked with my DAD yesterday, he said he was fine & Greeted you too.

He was also happy to hear that you will soon send him again Money for Food.

He said that it will be aright to send because this is a HUNGRY season in MALAWI.

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment