Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jan 22 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my brilliant Son!

I am so proud and impressed to learn that you are also fluent in Arabic!! Wow!! You are brilliant to be able to write and speak Arabic. It's especially difficult because Arabic uses a completely different alphabet than English or Kiswahili.

This is even more reason for you to study Business Administration so you can work in International Business, with your great fluency in so many different languages.

Yes, indeed, every businessman needs a Laptop Computer, even if he is not an IT person. For sure, it's great that you have your Laptop!! It makes me happy and I smile every time I think about it!

Now the actual day of 25 January is getting very close. It's exciting to think about how you'll start your Business Administration course on the very same day as your dear father's birthday.

Regarding the fees, indeed the total for Business Administration is less than Computer Studies. I will still need to send more money in May, so I will check with Hilda. I will tell her that for sure I will pay for the Study Material.

Here is how I have calculated the amounts:
COURSE FEES is (Tshs 850,000) for a 1 year Diploma: =614.10 USD
Admission & Exams Fees: GBP 550. =892.55
Study Material: Tshs 140,000 (Optional). =101.15 USD
Total is 1,607.80 USD

I have already paid the 700 USD, so I will make another payment of 907.70 USD. I will email Hilda about it.

Your Mum and Dad are smiling with great pride for their brilliant son Bashir!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
Yours truly,
Your Mum Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment