Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mon Jan 4, 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum! I really thank you so much to agree with the price of a mobile phone I told you. But Mum please forgive me because now I have thought so wisely. Let's just drop this topic of another phone, because I don't think it's helpfull to me. Because I get money for Washing & Bathing Soap when you send me the money of the Internet Cafe. It remains a litle change for me from that money of the Internet Cafe, then I use it for my self purposes. Sometimes I even get a fair Transport of going to the College from that money you send me for the Internet Cafe. That's why I have decided to change my mind because I know I will miss all of that. Just send me Less of the money I told you of the Phone for my Birthday. No need to send me more than that, but it should be less than that. But am so sorry. Mum & forgive me because I know & am sure that I have confused you for changing my decision. Mum! Have you forgiven me? Please Mum! I need to hear your opinions on what I have just told you! What are your comments? I hope you enjoyed your journey together with my Dad Mr. Jimmy! I forgot to tell you that I bought another shoes, Shirt & 2 Trousers. with the money I received at. 'Palm beach hotel'. May be any day from tomorrow, I will get that Package of Rihana Cds & other stuffs you sent me. But today I will call & ask him about it! So please, I need your quick reply & I hope to find it when I come back again in the evening. May God bless you Mum & your entire family. Am your own Son Bashir!

No comments:

Post a Comment