Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jan 26 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I have began a Class today. You really Prayed so hard Mum! because I have understood all the Lesson we have learnt today. It was very easy to understand. Thanks for your Prayers.

But they said that we need to buy Books for reading & Studying. So I would like to tell you to Send Me the Money for Studies Material (optional).

Please don't send it direct to the College. Just send it direct to Me because there are some books & Materials that I will need to buy outside of the College. I have asked HILDA & She said that there is no any Problem if you send direct to me
Tshs 140,000 for Studies Material (Optional).

But don't be Panic with that Mum! because you Can send anytime when you will get the Money for that.

I talked to my Dad again yesterday. I was telling him about the Beginning of my Class at College & about his birthday on 25. He was so happy to hear that & he finally thanked you Continously. I also told him that his Money for Birthday Gift you will send next month on 15 February.

It is nice to hear that you know a player of Basketball 'HASHEEM THABIT'. Do you know that he is a Tanzanian?
He was even here 2 Months ago!

It queite admirable to hear about AMERICAN GOOD Life. Here in Africa we always starve with Hunger & Poverty.

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment