Saturday, January 2, 2010

Friday Jan 1, 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

hi mum! It's always great to read an email of yours. No! my 'laptop' can not connect to that 'internet' because it's only for mobile phones. It's provided for free by 'vodacom', one of the phone network lines of 'Tanzania'. They do that in order to attract more customers. But it's very good because it costs less. Can you imagine that i have used less than Tsh 500 since I started to use this phone yesterday untill today am still using the same Credit which I bought yesterday. But it accepts only to the phones which have 'Website'& it's not expensive. If I had that kind of a phone I would have no reason of going to the 'Internet cafe & you would have stopped to send me money for the 'Internet Cafe'.

Don't be nervous Mum because my 'laptop' is safe & is doing well. No! I don't use my 'laptop' while at the internet cafe because the owners deny that. But it's the same because whether I connect Internet to my Laptop or Not, they will still need me to pay them because am using their own internet connection.

Nice to hear about your beloved niece 'ava' that she enjoyed a merry x-mass & i hope she is enjoying again with new year. It's also nice to hear about Nicki, i really so her beautiful & attractive hair style on the photo of x-mass gift you sent me.

Yes of course you really need to pray hard so that I should get that package of Rehana Cds & other stuffs. But as I said that I keep on talking with a person who goes to pick letters at the post office. I even spoke to him yesterday. I will be again back in the evening to read another email from you.

May God bless you Mum!! Am your son Bashir! Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment