Friday, January 29, 2010

Jan 26 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son,

I feel so much joy to read your email and discover my prayers were answered for your excellent first day of class in Business Administration! Please remember Mr. Jimmy and I pray for you every day. Since my son Bashir is so brilliant, I knew you would understand and succeed, even on the very first day! You have a natural aptitude (talent, skill) for Business Administration, with your fine mind, wonderful personality, and dedicated study habits.

Yes, indeed I will send you Tshs 140,000 for Studies Material. Thank you for your kindness in assuring me not to panic about sending it right away. But I want you to have your study materials as soon as possible. Maybe I can get the money this week. Let me see what I can do, then I will tell you. Yes, when I have the money, I will send it to you at Western Union, not to Learnit College.

For sure, I know Hasheem Thabit! He plays NBA Basketball for the Memphis Grizzlies. Maybe sometime LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers will play the Grizzlies and I can watch the game on TV. I heard that Hasheem is Tanzanian! Is he from Dar Es Salaam?

My heart smiles to read about your conversation with your dear Dad. How generous of him to thank me continuously. He is a courageous and wise man, and such an excellent father to you. I will feel relief when I can send plenty of money to you on 15 February, including some for your Dad.

Truly, it is terrible that in Africa you always starve with Hunger & Poverty, while so many people in America eat too much and get very fat and lazy. It's very bad. It's horrible. Are you still eating well? I want to make sure you aren't hungry at school. How about your Dad -- does he still have some Maize to eat until 15 February?

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON BASHIR!

Your faithful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment