Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jan 23 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

Just right now am coming back from the Post Office to Send you the Photos, But unfortunately the Post Office which I went
it does not open today on Saturday. Then I will Send them on Monday when I will be going to Start my Class at Learnit College.

Now am going home to wash my Clothes as a Preparation of my Class on Monday.

I also forgot to tell you that MALAWI was knocked out from Africa Cup Of Nations. We lost 2 Consecutive Games.
But my father was happy to watch his team at the Africa Cup Of Nations, because it was not easy to be there & Participate.

In the evening I will be watching MANCHESTER UNITED .vs. HULL CITY. Am hoping to Come with a Fruitfull result.

Mum! What about there in Cleveland? Do youths like to play Football? Shall I play Soccer when I shall come there?

May God Bless you Mum!

Your's faithfull Son,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment