Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jan 30 2010 from Cleveland

Good Morning, Son! It is Saturday morning in Cleveland and I am just about to leave for my master's class.

I'm very happy you got my email with Western Union information. I did indeed receive your email about the extreme heat in Dar Es Salaam.

When I was there, my friend Edna at Soma Book Cafe told me it was winter and she was a little cold -- but to me, it was the perfect temperature -- nice and hot! But now I am understanding it is much hotter in Dar Es Salaam now, because it is your summer there.

Later, after my class, I will check to see the temperature in Dar Es Salaam today, then write you more about what I think about the heat!

It the heat in Dar Es Salaam similar to Malawi?

Today in Cleveland, it is about minus-18 degrees Celsius! I am putting on my warmest clothes and coat.

Also, I liked hearing about your classmates and your new friend who is a serious student like you. But I hope you also have lots of fun and time to laugh with your other friends!

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON!

Your faithful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment