Saturday, January 2, 2010

Friday Jan 1, 2010 from Cleveland

Hello Son, habari gani?

It was great to get your email, the one you sent from your neighbor's high-tech mobile phone!

If your neighbor's mobile connects to the internet, your laptop will also connect to the internet. Can you use your laptop at home to send email? Or do you keep your laptop somewhere else to make it safer?

Right now I am praying for the safe arrival of your package with Rihanna CDs and other items! At this point, the package is late in reaching you. However, maybe all the holidays have caused a delay. Let us pray for the package's safe arrival to you in Dar Es Salaam.

Today I talked to my darling niece Ava on the telephone! My sister Sarah (Ava's mother) was taking a nap. Ava's brother Benjamin and father Tony (my sister's husband) were outside in the snow carrying firewood to the house. My darling Ava had a very happy Christmas!

Tomorrow Christopher's girlfriend Nicki will come to visit me and trim my hair! She is in "hair school" and is a great stylist of hair. If you look at her picture on the Christmas card, you will see her own very beautiful hair!

Now it is getting late for your mum, so I will say usiku mwema, Son!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
Yours truly,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment