Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jan 25 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my dear Bashir! How is my fine Son today?

It was very exciting to read your email and find the details about your first day at Learnit Institute, with Orientation and Speeches and other information -- and to read that you successfully mailed the new photos! Woooo-Hoooo!

Every day of my life, I pray for my dear Son Bashir, to be blessed and protected. Mr. Jimmy does, too! Tonight we will pray even more special prayers for your first day of learning Tuesday.

God has created you as a brilliant and hard-working young man! You have great brain power, dedication, and diligence, and motivation to succeed. God Will Bless You!.

Great to know that Manchester won such a great victory and is so high in the rankings. Okay, when you come to America as God wishes, we will find you a football/soccer team so you can play -- no coaching for my Son! But I think you will teach your teammates a lot!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF LEARNING AND EVERY DAY!

Your faithful Mum,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment