Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mon Jan 4, 2009 from Cleveland

Mambo, Son!

Do you know the American saying "Sounds good!" or "Sounds good to me!"-- it means "I agree." So your plan about the mobile phone sounds good! It's very wise of you to consider the many different aspects of a new phone compared to keeping your current phone. Your decision is wise.

I will still be saving my money to send you a fine birthday gift of money for your 24th birthday! My plan is to send 100 USD, which is about 130000 shillings, so if God wishes I will save it and you may use it for any needs or wants you may have for your birthday!

My prayers continue for the safe arrival of your package! If God wishes, He will let it be delivered today.

Mr. Jimmy and I enjoyed a pleasant trip yesterday, and arrived home about 8 o'clock at night. Then it began to snow!! Now we have 4 inches of snow and it's still snowing! Also, the temperature is still nasty, about minus-15 Celsius! Your mum is dreaming of a happy warm day in the sun in Dar Es Salaam with my fine son Bashir!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Yours sincerely,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment