Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jan 31 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son,

I'm very happy that you got your money safely and easily. You're very welcome for the money. And God has blessed me with such a dear Son as you! It's my great joy to know you feel mother love from me, and that you are not lonely. You are a courageous young man to come to Dar Es Salaam from Malawi in search of a better life that will also help your dear father and family.

Okay, now I understand the Bath everyday is instead of a fan. I was hoping you could have a Bath, then a fan for sleeping. When it's hot here in Cleveland, I need my fan to sleep well. Sometimes when we have no electricity (after a big thunderstorm), and I don't have a fan, I can't even sleep. So I can understand it must be difficult for you night after night.

It's good news that Learnit College provides fans and air conditioners for you!! That way your body is comfortable so your mind can focus and learn.

Did you have a fabulous time watching the game between MANCHESTER UNITED & ARSENAL? I'm hoping to hear that MANCHESTER UNITED was victorious! What does this saying mean: "It will be a Cracker!" I want to teach my friends.

I was impressed and interested with your calculation: Am 80% a Happy person. But I will be 100% a happy person if I will come there in Cleveland (U.S.A). That helps me to understand how you feel! I believe that God wishes for you to come to Cleveland in the future, and I promise to do everything in my power to help bring you here! You are doing excellent work studying for your degree, which will be important for you here. Please continue your fine work in Dar Es Salaam, and know that one day you will be in Cleveland with us and you will have your Greatest Achievement and dream come true!

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON!

Your faithful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment