Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feb 6 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

I would like to tell you that I forgot to say that I did not Send Douglas my Photos as I planned. Because my intention was to send Him 2 or 3 Photos. But unfortunately the Photographer told me that Some of my Photos did not Successifully Come out. Only 1 Photo which Came out. So now am Planning to take again another Photos Speciall for him.

Am going to send him in 5 Days time.

Yes, today again MANCHESTER UNITED will be Playing against PORTSMOUTH at 6pm Tanzania Time.

I hope we are going to win but it will be a TITANIC STRUGGLE because Portsmouth are on the Bottom of the table, So they will make sure of getting fruitfull Result Perhaps to Survive from Relagation Zone.

While Manchester United will be hoping to have a Triumph Victory so that they should be the Leaders of the League.
Because right now we are behind Chelsea with 2 Points. If we win today we will be on Position 1. Because Chelsea will play tomorrow against Arsenal.

So, It is really going to be a MASSIVE GAME.

Oh!! I admire you watching that Programme of LAW & ORDER. Because I like to hear about LAW issues.

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment