Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feb 18 2010 from Cleveland

Hello Son, how is my dear Bashir today? I am sending you this short email for now to say hello and all is well here in Cleveland, but I have a very busy day at work and will not be able to write you a better email until tonight. I didn't want you to worry about me!, that's why I'm sending this short note.

In the meantime, yes, please find out how much the Antivirus software will cost, then tell me, and I will send you money for the software plus the $50 USD for your other study materials. I will get the money by 26 February, and possibly sooner if God wishes.

My heart is honored and blessed to hear about the good words and prayers of your Villagers. You are a blessing to all of us!

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON!
Your faithful and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment