Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feb 15 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I have nicely picked the Money at the Western Union. I went at the Break time when I was at College because it's just nearby our College.

Then after Classes, I left with my 3 Classmates to home & Cerebrated together. It was very nice than any other Cerebration Birthdays I have been doing since I was born. Because it was equipped with all that make a Birthday to be the best & Enjoyable. My friends Classmates Eat & Drunk soft Drinks. I bought a Cret of Soft Driks, Chips, Eggs, Rice & some other Fruits. Some of my friends prefferedAlcoholic Drinks, But unfortunately there was not that because I myself don't take Alcohol & I have never tasted it before.

I spoke to the Audience with the joy expression. I outlined to them My Biography(Background).Finally, Everyone of my Classmates Stood & Expressed their happiness for being Present at My Historic Birthday.

Tomorrow I'll be back to tell you at What time I was born & Where.
I will also tell you how My Dad of Malwi's joy when he receives his Money tomorow.

Infact I have already told him that I received the money from you!

am BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment