Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feb 5 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so happy to hear that you have received my Photos & Letter. Please put them on the wall of your house as you did to another ones. Am also happy to know that my Dad Mr.Jimmy is appreciating my English Vocabulary/Grammar.

Yes it will be great if you assist me Paying a Rent Money after 4 Months from today. Yes, I prefer to move from the Room I am sleeping now & Move to another Room of Electricity.

MALAWI's food is very naturally Delicious & Edible. We don't even need to mix a lot of things to make it Eatable.
Am able to differenciate them because I have been in both of the Countries.

While the food of Tanzania, it is more needed to mix a lot inorder to make it Delicious. Otherwise you hardly eat the Food.
But I think the food is so different because of the different Kind of SOIL NUTRIENTS that give the Deliciousness of Food.

Of cos Tanzania is Behind in Other things, But at the same time it is more advanced than Malawi. Like all the things you have mentioned including Cheap of Goods. But Goods are Cheap because Tanzania has got a PORT.

The second week of my Class was very nice & am Happy to be there.

Other Questions that I have not answered you today, I promise to answer them tomorrow.

GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment