Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feb 17 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

Am so happy to know that you also felt impressed with a Joke of My Birthday.

Tomorrow I will ask my Lecture how to find an "ANTIVIRUS'', But am already told by my Classmates that it's found in shops here in Dar-es-Salaam. Then I will ask How much it Costs.

But I would be More delighted if you would have sent me from there in U.S.A. But unfortunately it's impossible because as I said that I don't want to use the Address of Palm Beach Hotel again. The only Option is to send the Money. As of now I have stopped using it because am afraid of it to be affected more by Virus through Flash DIsks. I will start to use it untill I get an Antivirus.

My relatives of Malawi were so happy to hear of you! They said that their Hopes of Success are Healthy & alive because of you. They said that you are not Caring about me alone, But entire Village at Large. They said because they all love me & they wanted me to go far with Education.

But the Main thing they have been impressed is ''Willingness of Sending Me to the College.''
They said it's great because am the First Person to go to the Collge at my Village.

So their expectations from Me are so high. The promissed to be behind & Pray good for you.

AM BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment