Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feb 7 2010 from Cleveland

Habari, Son? How is my dear Bashir today? I'm hoping to hear that Manchester United won the Titanic Struggle against Portsmouth!

Thanks for letting me know about the photos for Douglas. There is no hurry for you to schedule another photo session. I will copy the photos you sent Mr. Jimmy and me, then mail the copies to Douglas.

Tomorrow (Monday) I will not be able to email you until evening, which will be late at night or Tuesday morning in Dar Es Salaam. The reason is, after I do the nursing duty for our sick friend in the morning, then I will take Mr. Jimmy to a doctor's appointment. He is not sick, but he has an appointment with his doctor. So please don't worry! I will email you again Monday evening.

In the meantime, I will be saying many prayers and blessings for my dear Son Bashir to enjoy your third week at Learnit College.

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON!
Your faithful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment