Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feb 5 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my dear Son Bashir!

Mr. Jimmy and I are very proud to hang your photos here at our house! We are so proud of our fine son. I keep smiling to see how healthy and strong and handsome you are.

Okay, it's very good to know you will look for a new room with electricity when the time comes. You will be able to use your laptop!

Tonight we are having a snowstorm in Cleveland! We will have 8 to 10 centimeters of snow by morning. It's also very windy, just like in Dar Es Salaam, but the wind is cold! Tomorrow morning (Saturday) is my master's class, and Mr. Jimmy will drive me. We will leave very early because it takes longer to drive on snowy roads.

I will call Douglas tomorrow night to ask if he received his photos from you.

Remember our friend who had the surgery and each morning I go to his house and give him nursing care on my way to work? He continues to get better. His healing is slow, but his wounds are starting to close. It's good news!

Now Mr. Jimmy and I will watch my favorite TV program called "Law and Order"! I wonder if it is on TV in Dar Es Salaam? I know some American TV shows are broadcast in other countries. "Law and Order" is about the policemen who solve crimes in New York City.

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON!

Your faithful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment