Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feb 2 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

Am so happy to know that you have agreed with my Idea of taking Multimedia Graphic Design Course.
Now am spending the whole day at Learnit College. I arrive at home around 6pm. But I like to be like that, I really need to be Busy. Rather than just Crewking around with nothing to do.

Now I would like to tell you the Meaning of CRACKER. It's original word is CRACK, It means BREACK or SPLIT.
I used it to show that the Game would be a Big game. I ment that ARSENAL SUPPORTERS would SPLIT into Groups if they lose against MANCHESTER UNITED.

I also remember that one day you asked me about the difference of Weather between MALAWI & TANZANIA.
MALAWI is having an Upper hand in terms of Weather. There is No too Hot & too Cold. It's just a Medium size of Weather. Only MAY & JUNE it's when we get Cold, but not the kind of Cold which is there in CLEVELAND.

We get Hot in SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER, But not too Hot like in Dar-es-Salaam.

That is why I like to be in Malawi, just because of it's Conduicive Weather & Environment.

You will see when you visit there. I hope you will prefer to remain there for a long time.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment