Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feb 9 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son,

Yes, for sure, Mr. Jimmy and I are both remembering our fine son Bashir's birthday on Monday 15 February! We have it written on our calendar.

I plan to do what I have promised: to send you money at Western Union, 100 USD for your 24th Birthday Gift, 100 USD for your meat and Internet Cafe, and 50 USD for your dear father. On your birthday, I will send you the Western Union information so you can pick up the money,

I'm very excited to know you will be celebrating your birthday with your friends and classmates, too!

It made me smile to read that Manchester United Beat Portsmouth Ruthlessly!

Yes, Mr.Jimmy will start working again in late April or early May, depending on the weather in Cleveland.

Son, I am very proud of you for your dignity and confidence in how you spoke to that friend who had betrayed you. "This is just a little bit, Expect more than this" Indeed, you spoke to her wisely and well. I will enjoy hearing more of the conversation.

May God Bless My Son!

Your faithful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment