Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feb 12 2010 from Cleveland

Hello My Dear Son! I have a birthday surprise for you -- today I got the money and have already sent it to you at Western Union! Wooo-HOOOO!!! I thought I would have to wait until Monday 15 February, your actual birthday, to get the money, but instead I got it today. Then Mr. Jimmy drove me to Western Union and we sent it to you! I have just emailed you all the information in a separate email.

Yes, you did speak wisely and well to that former friend who had betrayed you. Indeed you are Mtoto wa Mzungu, or we could also say Mtoto wa Wazungu to include both me and Mr. Jimmy! Also you are the son of your precious father and your dear mother, so you have many parents who love you!! That's because you are such a lovable and wonderful fine Son!

It's great to know you have completed your third week at Learnit College. Tell me about Business Administration Studies and Multimedia and Graphic Design classes!

Next time I get money to send you, I will include 50 USD for the rest of your study materials!

How is dear Mr. Iddi and his family, including Muhammad? I hope all is well for him at Palm Beach Hotel still. You have not mentioned him in a while. I hope he is doing well.

Every day I enjoy seeing the photos of my Dear Son looking very healthy and handsome at Christmas and New Year's Day!

I will write you again to say Happy Birthday! It's almost the special day!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU, DEAR SON!

Your faithful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment