Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feb 9 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

Can you imagine that a Mischievous Friend Pretended Sincerity when she Saw & Met me last Friday.

She asked me a lot of questions Concerning about a Big Change towards my Life.

She asked, Bashir!! How Possible for you to be at a High College like this? Then I Proudly replied, Everything is Possible with God. She said Bashir!! Please tell me!! Then I told her that it's my own Mum who has brought me at this College.

She was surprised & described me as a Lier. She said that I don't have Mum or any relative who has got ability of sending me to the College. Then I said yes I don't have, But I also have got Mum who is Looking after me.

Finally I told her that 3 Weeks after she Dropped & Betrayed Me, I met my AMERICAM MUM (MZUNGU) who is giving me all the necessities of life. She sent me at this College. I also told her that if she sees me Changing my appearance, is because of My American Mum's Help of Monthly MEAT MONEY. At the very last but not Least, I told her that one day she will receive an EXCLUSSIVE CALL from Me while in Cleveland(U.S.A).

She Shouted & Said Untill that!!!! Then I said Yes!!!!!

Then she went in her car & Seemed with a Regretfull Face. So, that's how it was!!

Did I tell her the Reality?

AM BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment