Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feb 1 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am delightful to tell you that MANCHESTER UNITED had a TRIUMPH VICTORY Yesterday Over Arsenal.
We beat them 3-1 at their home ground. I had a best weekend to see my team winning with a Blistering Perfomance.

I would also like to tell you that the Money which you paid for the ICDL Exams I have asked them to use it at a New Course of a MULTIMEDIA & GRAPHIC DESIGN. The fees of a Maltimedia Graphic Design is Tshs 270000.

Then you have to Convert it into Dollars. Then you will discount $68 which you paid for the ICDL Exams from the amount of Multimedia Graphic Design Fees amount. HILDA Said that the remaining Money you will just include in the Balance of My BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FEES.

I have already started a Class of a Graphic Design today. It starts at 2 pm untill 4:30pm.

Because Business Sterts at 8am - 12pm.

Please Contact Hilda for more information.

I have done that because the money you paid for ICDL Exams would have gone uselessly.

Have I done wrong/Correct?

GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment