Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feb 13 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so grateful to have a Caring Mum like you! Can you imagine that you have sent the Money so early than you Promissed. Because you said that you gonna send it on Monday. Am also Happy to hear that next Money you will include the Balance of Class's Materials. Infact I was imminent to tell you that, but I couldn't because I thought that you were so Busy with a lot of things concerning about myself & My Father of Malawi. So I didn't want to tell you that am still in need of the Balance because I was afraid of to Panic you Mum!

The Business Administration class is going on Well, But now we are only dealing with Principles Of Quantative Methods(PQM). It's all about Mathematics. We will be finishing it next Week.

Actually, we will be learning a Modue after a Module. It means that we will start another Module(Subject) after (PQM)
next week. May be we will sart Business Communication or ECONOMICS. Remember that Business Administration is Made up of 8 Modules(Subjects)

Mr.Iddi is very fine & still Mentions you all the Time. But nowadays I don't meet him everyday like I used before I begun my Class because I spend my Whole days at College.

But everything is going well to him at 'Palm Beach Hotel' & he still enjoys to be there. But we talk everyday through Phone & I meet him during every Weekend. Now Muhammad is back to Secondary School in Form 3. He already finished his Course of English & has really improved than before you sent him to have such a Successiful Course.

I shall be back on Monday to tell you about the Picking of the Money at Western Union.

Did you tell My Dad Mr.Jimmy the Meaning of Mzungu?

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment