Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb 23 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son, habari gani?

It's very wise for you to be using your monthly money for transport and lunch at College! I want to assure you that Mr. Jimmy and I will send you a larger amount of monthly money in March so that all your needs are met.

Also, this Friday 26 February, I will send you the 100 USD. It will be 50 USD for Antivirus and 50 for the rest of your study materials.

The next money I can send after that will be your monthly money on 15 March. I will send you 150 USD for your new monthly amount. Is that enough for the total of transport, lunch, meat, and internet cafe?

Also, remember that Mr. Jimmy and I will pay rent for your new room with electricity, beginning in a few months. It's fine if we will have to pay the whole year at once. We can afford for you to have a room that costs 40,000 shillings a month.

Indeed, I understand that your relationship with Mr. Iddi has changed a bit, now that you don't work at Palm Beach Hotel or see him as often. It's very good that you and Mr. Iddi have honest and direct conversations with each other and you honestly express your opinions together, even if you don't agree.

And yes, for sure I am interested to know how Mr. Iddi is your brother! I often thought of asking you, then forgot to type it in my emails.

Also, thank you for being proud of your Mum who still likes to study and learn!


MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON BASHIR!
Your faithful and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment